Thursday 8 November 2012

JustOneWeek

So as you can probably guess, not much has really happened, but I'll ramble on with the small things that has happened. 
So Saturday, being the Saturday before bonfire night, went to a local firework display. Last time I went to it was two years ago and it was held next to a small local pub. The atmosphere was always great, being by the canal too. Families having fun with their little kids. When I left to go to university they had moved the display to a near by Rugby ground, so this year was my first year going their. The atmosphere was still pretty much there so that was a bonus. Bumped into some family friends I guess you could call them. Watched all the fireworks with a pint of Guinness. If you exclude the street light that was on right in front of us, the fireworks looked lovely! 
Earlier that day I went for a gym session, had a trainer give me a plan of what to do. Man it's tough! Decided I need to get my fitness back after I got worn out walking down my hill the other day! (I know, walking down a hill should be easy right?). Going to start going to the gym before work, that way I am awake and raring to go for work! Well that's the plan at least! Continuing on the exercise front, played badminton on Sunday morning with my dad and some of his friends. With it being the first time in 2 years, safe to say I felt it on Monday morning! All my muscles were aching! 

Peace





No comments:

Post a Comment