Tuesday 27 November 2012

CatchUp!

So I know I haven't written a post in a while, just been busy, and so tired recently! Not really huge amount to write about. Oh apart from seeing Dara O'brien, must have been a couple of weeks now? He was amazing! So different to when you see him on Mock the Week. He swears a lot more! But it's not over the top, all his jokes are rude kind of swearing. He made a lot of jokes about him being Irish, and picked on the audience a lot.We had our own bob the builder in the audience! Ended up seeing some family friends there too that we didn't know were going. Small world 'ey! Overall it was a good night out, few beers that are brewed in cornwall <3 few laughs!

The Saturday after, I went to watch Arsenal vs. Tottenham. That was a great day! I went with my dad, was nice just to spend some time with him as I don't much. Arsenal of course won 5-2. The atmosphere of being in the stadium, watching the game with people you know nothing about but all share the same passion of wanting the team you are behind to win! It is always much better than watching it at home in your lounge. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment