Tuesday 27 November 2012

DanboSeries

So recently I got a little figure called Danbo. It's pretty much just a little figure of Amazon boxes put together to look like a little person. My boyfriend has one too, so when I went to see him at the weekend we took pictures of both of them together. These a few of what I came up with -



Here the Danbo's are trying to put the battery into the camera and take a picture. In the first picture they are taking the battery to the Camera. I carefully balanced the battery onto their arms while they were standing with their arms interlinked with eachother. In the second one, they dropped the battery into the floor. I stuck the arm to Danbo's face using blue tac. In the third picture they finally got the battery in. In the the fourth they are ready to take the photos. I used blue tac to stick one of the danbo's onto the button. 




In this picture one danbo is consoling the other who is feeling down. It can be seen as giving them a kiss on the cheek. I decided to do this because last week I felt really down, for no reason. Although this happens a lot. This time felt different. I just wanted to hide myself away from the world, just to be with the boyfriend, to have him give me a kiss on the cheek. I edited this to made the colours quite cold/dull, to represent the sadness. So this picture is meant to represent how i felt. 




This its just simply two danbos holding hands looking up. I had to use blue tac to get them to stand up whilst having their legs look like they are walking as they kept falling over other wise! 


All photos have been edited in Lightroom, but just really brightening up the colours, and make things look a little sharper.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment