Thursday 8 November 2012

BeautyOfSouthAfrica


This isn't me bragging about where I have been, but yes I did go to South Africa a few years back. This was taken before I go my Canon, so I took it with just an ordinary point and shoot camera. I did a bit of editing in lightroom, basically just brightened up the colours a bit and here w are. I just love this picture, it captures the beauty the coast of South Africa has. This is near Cape Point, where the Indian Ocean meets the pacific. Contrary to what some people believe, you can see the physical line where they meet as the seas happen to be the same colour. Despite the fact it was their winter, the skies were just rich in blue, the sea was so clear and everything seemed peaceful. When I got home, got slightly disappointed when the picture made the scene almost seem dull and not as bright! As soon as I discovered lightroom needless to say this was one of the first pictures I edited. I wont ramble on too much more, instead i'll let you just soak up the beauty.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment